Accelerated Christian Education®, over 45 years old, offers a complete self-instructional bible-based curriculum from Grade 1 to 12. Recognized worldwide for high standards, its curriculum is used in over 6,000 schools in over 140 countries.
What makes Accelerated Christian Education different?
- Individualization – Every student is able to learn at his own rate.
- Mastery Learning – Each student progresses only when he has demonstrated mastery.
- Character Building – Character training with sixty character traits to prepare students to meet challenges and opportunities in today’s world.
- Biblical Values – Time-honored Biblical values and principles helps students build a lifetime of meaningful and lasting relationships.
Its concept is based on the Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- A child must be at a level where he can perform.
- He must have reasonable goals.
- His learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated.
- His learning must be measurable.
- His learning must be rewarded.
- Word Building (Spelling)
- Literature and Creative Writing
- Social Studies
- Bible Reading
Each core subject consists of 12 PACEs per level.
What is a PACE?
- Worktexts called PACEs. It is similar to a unit in a textbook.
- Each level consists of 12 PACEs in each subject.
- Each PACE contains several Checkups.
- Upon completion of the activities and Checkups, students prepare to take the Self Test.
· When the Self Test is successfully completed, the student turns in the PACE and takes the PACE Test the next school morning.